Friday, January 16, 2009

Best of 2008

Hey everyone I was wanting the get the ball rolling with something that we can all post to!!! I would just like to hear every one's best success or best practice story from 2008!!!

Mine I had a girl I was working with for 7 months on fertility issues, she had some other stuff going on in her body while we were zoning. Her digestive system was just really irritated and full, so I had her do a colon cleanse. Well, low and behold, after she finished that cleanse her fallopian tube presented with a blockage, however prior to that I was not feeling anything in that area. So I guess with the intestines so close to her reproductive area it was blocking that area. I think that it was such a great way for me to find that sometimes even though people are coming to you for one thing, there might be something else that is causing it!!! PS my girl is 3 months pregnant and doing very well!!! Okay I shared mine now I want to hear all of yours!

Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment